Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Beautiful Board of Chapman Couture

As I mentioned in my very first post, this blog began as a public relations initiative for Chapman Couture, a professional-development fashion club which I am the president of. In the midst of discussing fashion, art and entertainment, I will occasionally mention the ongoings of Chapman Couture.

In this post, I would like to introduce the amazing board of Chapman Couture. These girls are the backbone of the organization, without them, Chapman Couture would not exist!

Some of these girls will also be adding content to this blog, so watch for their signatures on some of the posts!



Caitlin, Membership V.P.


Desiree, Event Designer



Emily, Event Coordinator Co-Chair


Camille, Event Coordinator Co-Chair


Chelsea, Fundraising/Philanthropy Chair


Jessica, Creative Director



Thania, Public Relations V.P.




Lizzie, Vice President

No comments: