Thursday, June 25, 2009

Honoring Farrah Fawcett: An Icon and Inspiration

Today, the world lost one of its leading ladies, Farrah Fawcett.


Farrah was not only an accomplished actress, she was an icon. Her legendary looks, paired with her bright personality, inspired millions. She was a true trend-setter, her hairstyle alone became an international sensation. A "Farrah Do" was the staple across cultures for years.

Farrah's photos and films will remain a timeless inspiration for artists and women worldwide. With her talent, gorgeous smile and boisterous hair, Farrah influenced a decade of fashion and will never forgotten.






The world will miss Farrah's grace on screen and dynamic photos as we grieve the loss of a legend.


xo
alissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job alissa! and congrats on scoring an internship in NYC. it sounds like a log of fun. this a blog i'll continue to follow :) --nathalie

Alissa Lentz said...

Aww thanks so much for the comment!!! I really appreciate feedback.. if there is anything more you would like to see on this blog, feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to dig up some info && report to ya'll!

This blog is just beginning.. I have so much more to write about! Keep your eye out for many, many more posts coming up soon =)

WriterMarie said...

Love the blog...I kind of feel like Farrah got overlooked in the shock of Michael Jackson's death. She inspired me in so many ways, and I'm so glad you posted this.

Alissa Lentz said...

Marie, I couldn't agree with you more. She was a legend, and I too will miss her inspiring personality, gorgeous presence and strong ambition.