Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To my Wonderful Blog-Readers:

My deepest apologies for not having any new posts for the past few days.

I have been crazy-busy packing for NYC && since my arrival in the big city, I haven't even had a moment to catch my breath, let alone catch up with the virtual world.

Unfortunately, I'm on my way out as I write this, so this post will be short & sweet, I basically just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm devoting my entire Saturday morning/afternoon to this blog! So look for many, many new posts soon!

For those of you who may have missed the WWD articles covering the recent European fashion shows, I'll give you some highlights. In addition, I'll write a bit about what its like to work in a high-fashion showroom on 5th avenue, how to look business-style sexy chic on a low budget, and I'll write a bit about some cool places I've been so far.

So please, check back soon!

Till then, keep it classy! ;)

xo
alissa

No comments: